Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Missing in Action Report

Been few days I did not update my blog. These few days were a bit busy + poor internet connection. Anyway I felt that I had somewhat got used to life in UK :D Despite the cold weather and the increase in ang mohs, it is almost same as Malaysia :D although I do admit that I missed Malaysia food already.. T_T char kuey tiao... kak kueh... hokkien mee...

HOWEVER!!!

Notice that I have not miss Nasi Lemak yet. Why is that? Well, I just had nasi lemak day before yesterday :P Not some ang moh style nasi lemak.. MALAYSIAN NASI LEMAK!! XD Thanks to Shen's group of friends, I finally got to eat actual Malaysian food!! Thanks guys :D And also that sweet potato tong sui XD it was delicious :P

Yesterday my class finally started. Class was.. nice? =x Imagine having all lectures taught by Ms. Winnie Cheong (cancel the quizzes), that's the feeling and excitement I was having during the lectures XD After class went home and start thinking about dinner ._. Initially we planned to cook. Thanks to Shen, we went out to eat Red Chillies again~ at the same time to celebrate Sim for moving in our place XD

Well today was quite a nice day :P
Good news:
  1. Sim finally settled her accommodation problem and moved in :D
  2. Downloaded all my notes that were available at the moment
  3. Bought cotton pants :P
  4. Went to the city to register for Internet XD
  5. Get pizza from Domino Pizza for 1 Pound :P
  6. Successfully exchanged the arrangement of the living room XD

Bad news:
  1. Shen got slight headache this morning
  2. Shen got migraine after that..
  3. He also vomited due to dizziness..

Hope he is alright.. Prayed and wish he will be as healthy as a cow tomorrow @@
Alright time to get to bed.. :D Night~

观音菩萨... 保佑哥哥国森平安无事,键健康康。

No comments:

Post a Comment