First of all, I FOUND ANOTHER MALAYSIAN!!! Her name is Pang Vern Mei (Edele Pang). She's from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. She definitely has many to catch up since she arrive just 3 days ago. Luckily the university allowed her to enter this semester and postpone her Critical Essay test. She had joined my group for the mini project. Nice meeting her and WELCOME TO LEEDS! XD
Next, I would like to wish my mom HAPPY BDAY :P sorry for posting it late. Hope you enjoyed your day and may your wish come true.
Thirdly, my internet is back XD YES!! However, the funny thing is that we aren't suppose to change the SSID name and passphrase @@ Didn't like the name VirginMedia there ._. oh well no choice. Anyway I'll be online more often now and less DC (YAY!) :P
Lastly, I HAVE A JOB!!!!! A part-time waiter at QHotels :D now I can earn some kaching~~~ I also went for interview for Nightline :P Hope I'll be qualify for it XD
That's all the sotong wants to say :P bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment